Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Triathlon Race



Last week, we were doing triathlon, we race at Friday but I forgot my togs!  I thought I wouldn’t be able to do this, luckily Miss Sayers said:”You still can do it.”
First we are doing practise race, we are doing a water slide for swimming, I do running at the side of the water slide, we are doing 3 slides.  I was the first one to finished the swimming part at the practices race, I run to the place to change.  I went to the tricycle, we need to do 2 laps if you are doing training wheels.  I do the tricycle as fast as I can.  ‘Yee ha’ I yelled when I was running down the hill, the fastest part of running is the part that I run down the hill.  “Yes..s I was..s the..e. se..se.co.nd’ I said when I finished the whole practice race, I was lying on the mat and oh, I forget I got a drink, it is a drink called eezy peezy, it taste like honey and orange.  The practise race is already made me tired so I have only left engey to do the running and the swimming part.  Like the practise race, I run at the swimming, doing tricycle at the biking part , so the only part I have to do is the running part, it feels like my brain is saying (EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY,energy is at the very low part, energy is at the very low part).  I stop and walked, Lavina and Linda is right after me, so I used my last energy is used.  Woho! I finished the last race!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.