Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Term 3 Reflection

Making Google draw is the activity I enjoyed most.  I enjoyed it because I like to make shapes, change colours and playing with fonts.  I also enjoyed swimming.  I really like the last session because we played games and raced races.  The thing I remembered most is when the swimming teacher is trying to let us vote to play Stuck in the Mud, Tag or races.  We all talked.  “If you keep on talking we’ll play Simon says.” she said as a joke.  But we all say “Yeah lets play Simon says.”  I made it into the finals but another person won.  I learn something new this term.  I heard it before, but I never got on.  I played on it every now and then when I know how to get on.  I am very proud of my art this term.  We drew photo-real pictures.  My picture looks really like the photo!  Next term I need to study hard on vocabulary because on the test it says that my vocabulary is a little less the average.
Production

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.