Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Cybersmart - Smart Relationships - Safety

Cybersmart - Safety
To be safe on the internet, you will:

  • NOT give any important information about yourself, like
      • Last name
      • Address
      • Phone Number
    • Things you can talk about:
      • Your hobbies
      • Your favourite things
  • NOT hurt others by saying something bad about them (cyberbullying)
  • NOT click on advertisements that pops up, or anywhere on the web page. If you accidently did, close it quickly.
  • NOT agree to meet up with someone you don’t know
  • Report to an adult if you received a hurtful message
  • Make sure that things you use(music, images etc.) are safe and free for using

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mengchun,
    I am teacher from Edmund Hillary School in Papakura. I am at a meeting where we are looking at making quality blog comments. I was impressed by the list you created. Would you mind if I shared this with my class? Thank you - Keri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy for you to share it with your class!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mengchun
    I really enjoyed looking at your DLO on cyber safety I like how you explained what you can say when you comment on someones blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.