Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

My holidays



BY: Mengchun

Yellow Hat
The best part of my holiday was:
I went to Mission Bay to fly a kite, I ate a ice-cream, my little brother ate a ice-cream too.  Then my dad flew the angry bird kite high until we couldn’t see it, my mum said to put it down a little so I could take a photo of it flying, she gave me her camera, I’ll take lots of photos of the angry bird kite and my dad tried the other kite we bought, a spider-man kite, my little brother was running after it when it started to fly, but the kite turned round and round in circles and “Plop”, it went in the sea.
*
Black Hat
During the holidays I didn’t like it when:
My ice-cream dipped on my pants and T-shirt, so I spoiled half of my time wiping it off my T-shirt and I also spent half of my ice-cream.  
*
Green Hat
Next holidays I would like to:
Go to picnic at the mountains, swimming in the sea, have a birthday party at my new house or at the beach.  

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.