Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

My Dad's Birthday Cake

My mum brought a big, icy, chocolate cake with cream on it.  "What is it for?" I asked my mum.  "Your dad." Oh, yeah!  Today is my dad's birthday!

My dad came home early, so we get to eat the cake early.  We put 5 candles on, I lit 2 of them.  My dad wished, then he blew out the candles.  He took the first slice, cut it into lots of small triangle, and gave us one triangle each.  "It's too small!" my little brother moaned.  "You'll get a second piece." I said.  My brother ignored me, he kept moaning at my mum and dad.  At last, he got another massive piece on his plate.  Now he is happy, he started munching.  I took a bite, YUM and then another.  I finished my piece in 5 bites.  Meanwhile, my dad and mum took Tiny Tiny bites.

We finished one piece each, my brother and I are on the second.  My mum and dad finished eating and clear their plates.  Then, my brother started to moan again.  "I can't finish this!  It's too much!"  I munched Tiny bites like my mum and dad.  "YOUR the one that want a second piece!"
my mum said.
"But I can't finish this!"
"Leave it there and finishes it later then."
"OK."
My brother ran out of the room, which leaves only me.  Meanwhile, I'm still taking Tiny Tiny bites.
At last, I finished my second piece.  It feels so good!  My brother came back, because my mum told him to finish it.  I packed my plate and went playing.
YUMMIEST CAKE EVER!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious Mengchun. Thanks for posting about your Dad's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's or some menghun hope your dad enjoyed the cake

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.