Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Learning Enviroment of the Future

This is my Future classroom I designed. There is only a little bit of wall space in my future classroom. There is lots of glass walls so students don't feel stuck in. But there is only a little bit of wall space in my Future classroom to put student's work on. In my Future classroom I put two beanbags and student can move them and other furnitures around. There are low and high chairs and tables in my Future classroom. Students can also work on the mat too if they feel comfortable. At the bottom of my classroom I have a teacher aid room for Mrs Smith and Mrs Emma. The teacher aid room is also a music room for Mrs Eels, choir and ukulele. I really like my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.